Welcome!
Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey! Welcome to my blog! I actually had a previous blog but deleted it, had some technical difficulties:D Nah, just lazy! (: By the way, this way recommended by Theodora, she kept on bugging me to blog-.-" Anyway, my names Liani, have we met? <--- catchy phrase from rita rocks, love that show, its hiiiiiilarious!lol..
I'm copying Theodora:D Today's song of the day is One time by Justin Bieber. I might be doing pic posting... MAY... hmm, not sure what to talk about now... Blog later!

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories



Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX