No good Sundays..
Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hey... For me, even thought its Sunday, I'm NOT happy.. I have tuition, math and Chinese, Some more 2 hours you know! Wasted 4 hours of my Sunday. BTW, today i have to go for this party from my mums friend, 6.30p.m till 10p.m!! So.... 3.5h plus 4h equals...... dadada... OMG!! 7 and a half EFFING HOURS WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i used the F word, im so frustrated... Today's song of the day is Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin...

Now i'm webcaming and chatting with Rae rae on MSN, her face look so white! LOL...I think Dawn gave me,mel and theodora her flu, now i got cough,sore throat,running nose,block nose and head ache, UHOH!! I GOT H1N1!!! Nah, kiddin kiddin.. Gtg blow my nose.. Bye!

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

My Lovely Family <3 Welcome!


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX