WEEEEEEE~
Monday, October 19, 2009

OMG!!

Now its exams... IM DOOMED!!! Im talking to my totally cool and

weird BFFL Siew Ying :D I CANNOT believe that tomorrow till Friday

we must study for 4 hours straight! I'm gonna die man..

Why must i have such good friends like Siew Ying,

Melissa,Rachel,Theodora,Dawn and.... other people? Siew Ying,Mel

and Dawnzy Wanzy are awsome..

I'm super dooper bored right now..people, please!!! tag me!! Khyms

having a halloween party and me and Siew Ying are going! First shes

going to my house from 3pm to 6pm then we go to the party, im sooo

excited!!

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

Sorries No good Sundays.. My Lovely Family <3 Welcome!


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX