My heads gonna explode
Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey,i know i haven't been blogging but exams are comig in.....2 DAYS!! luckily i'm prepared.I don't feel like blogging now,i need to go study my subjects.Oh well,i'll just blog for a while.I'm so bored,i wanna join facebook but only after exams,sigh..Theodora told me she went to ION!!! Yesterday,i really wanted to go but had to study,hmp!

I'm the milk and SiewYing is the cookie,i can crush her and make her soggy,MUAHAHAHA!





Hehe,i'm the monkey,you're the banana Mel!




I wonder who the ruler is cause one thing for sure,I"M the rock...


I'm chatting with SiewYing now,still very bored...Now i'm seriously not blogging.Byeees(:

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

WEEEEEEE~ Sorries No good Sundays.. My Lovely Family <3 Welcome!


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX