EXAMS OVER!!
Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey! Exams are finally over and you know what that means?......FREEDOM!!!!WOO~!!!Math paper1 was so damm easy and paper2 was so damm HARD!!!LOL.SiewYing,my greatest BFFL is coming over tomorrow! And to top that off,its Rachel's ice-skating party!OMG,i love my life♥ I'm gonna help SiewYing with her blog tomorrow,YIPEE!!~ I wanna take pics with Rae,Mel and Vic tomorrow(: Gtg wipe my hands,they're getting sweaty! :D

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

My heads gonna explode WEEEEEEE~ Sorries No good Sundays.. My Lovely Family <3 Welcome!


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX