Monday, November 2, 2009

Today we went through our English and Science paper,for English not too bad but for Science...UGH!I hope i still can have my apple lapyop): RACHEL'S PARTY WAS SO DAMM FUN!! I LOVE IT!I WANNA GO AGAIN!D: I'm chatting with her now but shes away... Had fun chatting with Dora and webcam with Mel.Tomorrow we are going through chinese and maybe math! OMG! I really hope i can pass.....I MEAN,I CAN pass!!!Be positive my dear people...I'm not a so much of a bloga-hollic so i type short postes..BYE!!~

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

EXAMS OVER!! My heads gonna explode WEEEEEEE~ Sorries No good Sundays.. My Lovely Family <3 Welcome!


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX