Sunday, August 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEYY!:) Ahahaha, I'M DAMNN EXCITED BOUT TODAYYYYYY. Ariel's dad is sending me and Ariel,need to leave my house 1.30 pm. Ugh, it's raining. And it's national day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPOREE! PLEASE DON'T CRY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. :D DJ Earwork FTW!!!!!<3 Omg,i LOVE it. Lol(: Ok,i need to eat and do my homework,BUBS.

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

It's erm,11pm so i'm making a short post,today's C... Today was the best YOG in Singapore ever! It was h... SUP MY HOMIES! Hey,sorry havent been blogging for a while,was too... Hey!Soorry for not blogging for a looong loooooong... Today we went through our English and Science pape... EXAMS OVER!! My heads gonna explode WEEEEEEE~ Sorries


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX