Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey!Soorry for not blogging for a looong loooooong time,forgotten all about it:)OMG,soooo excited!!2more days till school ends and SHA~,MEL~ AND ARIEL~ are coming over!!!:D:D:D:D:D
I didnt really pass ALL my exams for SA2..only pass 2):*sob*I dont wanna go P6 next year!PSLEO_OAwwwwww,im gonna miss P5 and the LilliansD':
My current skin is the same skin as me and Theodora's blog now:DI need to clear up the house cause its messy and three of them are coming over(:
THE CLEANAHOLLIC! (mum says i always clean(:)

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

Today we went through our English and Science pape... EXAMS OVER!! My heads gonna explode WEEEEEEE~ Sorries No good Sundays.. My Lovely Family <3 Welcome!


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX