LOTS OF LOVE:)
Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!♥
Yay, today was a fun/boring day, boring cause of lessons and fun cause of all tha snacks and hanging out with friends xD Hannah gave me a lollipop,cherry flavour:P, Ashley gave me a cupcake and Jia Xuan gave me a card and sweets!! ♥”>
People were selling lots of valentines day stuff today in the canteen during recess, like lollipops, cupcakes, chocolates and many more sweet stuff!:) i bought this cupcake, the icing was AWESOME. I bought Siew Ying chocolates :)
Today i had my science CA too! Wasn't too bad, it was quiet easy actually!! Hope i get high marks though.. I'm webcaming on ooVoo with Joanne, Qalista and Vanessa now!! Heehee. Alright, gonna go make valentine cards now, BYE!!:D

Posts
Profile
Affiliates
Extras

Disclaimer
● Feel free to look at my blog! ● No haters or bad comments please,or just shoo~



Tagboard
tagboard here!
Memories

Cupcakes! HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEYY!:) Ahahaha, I'M DAMNN EXCIT... It's erm,11pm so i'm making a short post,today's C... Today was the best YOG in Singapore ever! It was h... SUP MY HOMIES! Hey,sorry havent been blogging for a while,was too... Hey!Soorry for not blogging for a looong loooooong... Today we went through our English and Science pape... EXAMS OVER!!


Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Merci

Designer: QING
Inspirations: Amelia
Brushes: X
Codings: XO
Images: XOX